[MlMt] Send Mail Sound is Gone

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Wed Sep 14 16:41:53 EDT 2022

Ron,

Similar, but not the same. Incoming threads are assigned buttons in the
Notifications menu (there’s a link in my recent post to find and
change the setting for a variety of sounds, not sure it’s working
right, though. Feel free to chime in there.

There’s a thread you can look up on that one, if you like. My sending
sound (the whoosh) seems OK here on my Test Build 1.14(5915).

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.