[MlMt] Message received sound configuration [feature request]

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Wed Sep 14 09:24:35 EDT 2022

On 14 Sep 2022, at 14:31, Henry Seiden wrote:

> Currently digesting what that means and how to use it, if at all. It’s frankly not a high priority and it may even be not worth further trouble. But it is good to know about since the developers spent time on it.

I think it's come up before, but speaking as a developer, it's often best letting users write the documentation and I think this would be best for MailMate. I'm not a huge fan of wikis but they might work. Otherwise, there are now some great toolchains for producing online documentation from plaintext files from VCS. I'm most familiar with Sphinx for Python documentation but Pandocs is another good alternative.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark
Sengelsweg 34