[MlMt] MacOS 13 Ventura

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Sep 5 11:01:42 EDT 2022

Hi Benny,

I too, share your concerns FOBO-wise and have previously held out for a
M2 Pro processor version. Then I saw the M1 (my wife’s new MBA).

Given price/performance and that my old trusty workhorse MBP2019 was
worth a good amount on resale, it recently was repaired under warranty
which just expired, I decided to take the plunge. A friend offered me a
good price on it, so I know it has a good (retirement) home.

My only fear about this is compatibility with older non-ARM software and
have discovered in that regard with a couple of apps, so far (Parallels
and AccountEdge).

The machine is quite nice, however. Really fast, lighter (I have the
14.2” screen besides. So, in the end think I’ll keep it.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.