[MlMt] Colors in mailbox menu

aisrael alain.israel at pasteur.fr
Mon Oct 31 10:28:05 EDT 2022

Thank you Henry, the trick is indeed to select the color first. However,
the Color command in the Mailbox menu behaves differently from the Color
command you access by right-clicking on the mailbox icon. And more than
that, testing another mailbox gives me a Color list of commands which is
grayed or not, depending on whether I select one message or none. So I
need a few trial and error  before I can have this function to work
correctly. But maybe there is something I am not doing correctly.

Alain