[MlMt] Colors in mailbox menu

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Oct 31 07:24:43 EDT 2022

Alain,

I was able to color email within a mailbox easily using only the menu
(without .plist changes). It was described in a previous email in this
thread, step-by-step. If you have questions after looking it over,
please advise.

Bottom lineā€¦ You need to select the color first, before checking the
default within that menu (Right Click>Menu>Color>Use Color in Message
List). HIH

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -