[MlMt] gmail workspaces beginner question

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Fri Oct 28 16:59:37 EDT 2022

Richard,

Since you are on an institutional server service, I’d suspect your IT
folks know of what they speak. You probably are wise to pay attention to
them on this and try to subvert their intentions.

The (advice not to hack your school service account) said, in my case
I’m on no such an infrastructure.

Even so, I had problems with layout settings for Google Mail using M-M,
trvrntly and had to redo my IMAP settings. Gmail with OAUTH2 has been
fine since then, for me.

Google has changed things but M-M kept up just fine. YMMV (with a
separate system in between, it clearly does).

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.