[MlMt] Office 365 / Encrypted Emails

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Wed Oct 26 08:08:12 EDT 2022

Greetings Robert,

O-365 (Microsoft) is making moves in US government secure markets (DHS,
DoD particularly). Perhaps that is the interest and driving direction,
generally.

Either way, if I receive unsolicited encrypted email without advance
agreement to do so, I consider it to be junk and have not intention to
respond.

If an agreement to receive encrypted email is requested, I would have to
consider whether to agree to accept a decoding method.

SFAIK, there is no current problem in my daily use of email for any
client (app) or recipient in that regard.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.