[MlMt] MailMate misrendering special characters in HTML messages

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Oct 24 14:02:17 EDT 2022

John,

Trying the same in my version 5922.

Embedding in the body of an email does seem to show in my HTML version
preview… How do you see it?
Mircea Cărtărescu.

I did it by turning on the international character set of Romania.
Unfortunately, this is inconvenient. Don’t see any easy way around it.
Non-slavic languages may be different. Copy/paste doesn’t work in my
set up, even with Markdown enabled.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -