[MlMt] Modifying IMAP account details

Alexandre Takacs a.takacs at augicom.ch
Tue Oct 18 05:54:05 EDT 2022

Hello

> I posted a screenshot last week. I received a response saying that the
> post needed moderation because it contained an attachment. At this
> point I'm guessing that moderation isn't very active.

Moderation is done by Benny whenever he feels like having a look - he
has been MIA in this mails for quite some weeks I’m afraid.

Maybe you can upload to an image host post a link to it ?

> However, I can see that there are accounts that I can edit, and others
> that I cannot. What is the difference between them? The IMAP accounts
> that I cannot edit were entered during the trial period before I
> purchased a license. The IMAP accounts that I can edit were entered
> after purchasing a license.

I don’t quite know what is going on there but I would be very
surprised  it has anything to do with your license status…

Best regards