[MlMt] Modifying IMAP account details

Malcolm Fitzgerald mailmate at businessdatasystems.co.nz
Mon Oct 17 22:26:55 EDT 2022

I posted a screenshot last week. I received a response saying that the post needed moderation because it contained an attachment. At this point I'm guessing that moderation isn't very active.

However, I can see that there are accounts that I can edit, and others that I cannot. What is the difference between them? The IMAP accounts that I cannot edit were entered during the trial period before I purchased a license. The IMAP accounts that I can edit were entered after purchasing a license.

Malcolm