[MlMt] Draft messages are not editable

Dave Carpenter davec2468 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 13:33:13 EDT 2022

I just checked the test draft messages I created 3 days ago using the
Mail app on my iPhone and the ones I created using MM on my Mac.

In the MM Drafts folder I opened the draft message I created on my
iPhone; it is editable. I opened the 2 test messages I created with MM;
neither are editable.

The mystery continues…

Dave