[MlMt] MM jumping to random places in header pane

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 16:16:36 EDT 2022

Hi, when switching mailboxes, I'm finding the header pane often ends up in a random position, rather than showing my most recent messages.  I've seen this happen whether there are new messages in that mailbox or not.  Previously, MM would generally jump to the first unread message of a mailbox, or at least have the most recent message headers in view.

In case it matters, I use the "Thread Arcs" layout.

This seemed to start right around build r5909, the build in which Benny resolved an issue with saving/restoring column state that I had been experiencing.

Anyone else seeing this apparent change in behavior in recent test builds?

Thanks.

-Eric