[MlMt] Manually Delete a Source?

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Tue Oct 11 09:54:24 EDT 2022

Greetings Scott,

I tried to replicate your issue by:
1. Adding my Google (gmail) IMAP account to MM because it’s common
one, it uses OAUTH which may have been an issue(guessing) and because
you didn’t specify the type of IMAP account you were trying to delete.
Adding a Google account was no problem. Naturally I had to wait while it
downloaded databases, a folder contents.
2. BTW, the current build is v1.14, Test Build 5920. Since I was in a
demo of Ventura, also tried it there.
3. Then, I tried to delete it in the Test Build with the “Remove
Source” using ^click in Sources>Remove Source. It removes just fine
for me without any crash.

Please try to replicate these steps and confirm what happens. If it’s
different, I suggest you contact Benny and send him a trouble ticket on
the version you’re testing.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -