[MlMt] Manually Delete a Source?

Scott Schulz swschulz at astrum.com
Tue Oct 11 09:23:17 EDT 2022

Greetings,

I used to have a Google App account set up in MM.  Now that they have gone pay, I let it lapse and would now like to remove the source from MM.  However, every time I R-click the source and choose Remove Source, MM crashes, including in the new version 5918 I received this morning.

So I’m wondering if there is a manual way to remove that source from the list, and any saved emails from disk?  Right now I have a red (offline) message displayed in the sources lists.

Thanks,

SwS