[MlMt] Message actions dont reflect in online gmail mailbox

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Tue Nov 15 09:00:06 EST 2022

Hi Eelco,

My version of MM is 1.14(5924). Test Build 5927 recently became
available but I have not upgraded to that yet.

However, FYI, on the one Gmail email account I have left, my MM Inbox
corresponds exactly to the Mail.app inbox on all other devices - Mac,
iOS devices. That is all I ever check. However, that said I get very
little email on it. Very rarely check the web mail in Google account.

Was this a problem for you on older versions of MM?

I will upgrade and compare. If different will get back here on this
thread. Recommend you file a ticket with Benny if this occurs for you
only on this build.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -