[MlMt] Inverting message list color of selected item

Tariq Magdon-Ismail tariqmi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 11:13:27 EDT 2022

Pierre, Henry,

FYI I opened a ticket for this issue if you want to add comments:
https://freron.lighthouseapp.com/projects/58672/tickets/3147-message-list-text-color-not-inverting-when-selecting-an-item

Benny's response was:
"The message list is going to need a complete rewrite. I'm unlikely to
change much until that happens, but I'll add a note on keeping this
ticket in mind."

Regards
-Tariq