[MlMt] MailMate, Gmail, & OAUTH2 verification

Antonio Leding tech at leding.net
Fri May 20 14:37:20 EDT 2022

“…how much of a hassle maintaining an email server is…”

I would disagree here - I’ve been running my own Postfix + Dovecot
server for over 9 years with very little maintenance or headache.  I
will concede a small bit of an initial learning curve but that exists
with any tech so I chalk that up to education.  Once I got it up and
running, maintenance has been minimal as it pretty much just runs…

- - -