[MlMt] Regression in composer - comma no longer completes addresses in To: line

Fri May 6 04:13:41 EDT 2022

On 6 May 2022, at 0:31, Dan Pritts wrote:

> Normally, when composing a message, I start typing the address in the To: line, and once the autocompletion has gotten to the address I want, I press comma.  Most mail clients, including Mailmate until recently,  treat this as "accept this autocomplete", finish the address, and let me start another.
>
> However, Mailmate now just ignores the keypress of the comma.  Makes typing addresses for new messages really irritating.
>
> Am I the only one with this problem?

No, I looked into this issue yesterday, but I was unable to resolve it. It seems to have been triggered by compiling MailMate with a newer release of Xcode (r5882 -> r5883) on Monterey. Right now I simply don't know how to fix it, but I'll probably take another look. For now, you'll have to get used to hitting Enter instead.