[MlMt] Mailmate not removing deleted messages from inbox (but is, locally)

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Thu May 5 12:13:38 EDT 2022

OUCH.

I used to use built in menu command in Mail for moving good mail to a
server archive mailbox. Now I use MailMate (as a group ⌘ +U to mark as
read, then MM menu command, Archive). Works every time.

No way I’ll ever go back to manually sorting/moving stuff around in
Mail. I do use Mail as a front end on the Mini with SpamSieve to sort
junk/spam out moving to IMAP files/account. Simply works great!

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.