[MlMt] Mailmate not removing deleted messages from inbox (but is, locally)

Jason Davies ophiochoslists at gmail.com
Thu May 5 11:53:06 EDT 2022

This isn't unlike what I used to do, with Mail archiving stuff offline.
One day I moved a load of 'sent' mails from several years before into an
archive (about 18 months' worth) - simply moving them from one folder to
another - and Mail *re-sent them all*. Cue many confused colleagues.

So I just use Mailmate now;) and I don't mess with Sent folders.

(I digress...)

Cheers,
Jason

Cheers,