[MlMt] How is threading supposed to work in v1.14 ( r5895)?

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Thu May 5 11:51:18 EDT 2022

Hi All,

With all the recent changes in the latest Test Build (above numbered),
how are you using threading and how is it envisioned in an example in a
smart Mailbox such as Mailing Lists where message boards can be
collected (as an example, this list, which I call MailMate Users).

In my case I use a smart mailbox to collect all messages related to
messages from this board and would like to sort them into a threaded and
sorted thread by subject.

Looks like one way to begin would be using the Top Mailbox’s rules
(which contains the condition of the  existing “List-IDIdentifier”)
and the creation of sub mailboxes by said condition to further set a
rule to apply threading to the subject email with the sub-mailboxes.
Unfortunately, that Mailbox doesn’t allow any Rule to be created. Is
the only option to do this in Terminal? How so??

Simpler yet, applying threading to the messages no longer works.

Any ideas appreciated.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -