[MlMt] Mailmate not removing deleted messages from inbox (but is, locally)

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Thu May 5 10:08:46 EDT 2022

Hi Jason,

Don’t see where/if you advised what version you are using or if you
use Test Builds at all. MM Test Build were just updated (r5895). Release
builds occur far less frequently.

As to your reality check, I don’t think you can expect MM to do
anything except delete an email on the servers mailbox (as opposed to
deleting in your non MM app on another device). There have been lots of
changes in Test Builds. So unless you are in that program the MM app
should be status quo to the (release) version you have whatever that is.

Possible that your other device was updated in the interim?

Benny’s update path from Test>Release are usually well-announced here
and no releases occur in the dark, so to speak.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.