[MlMt] Automatically changing subject line of incoming mails

Pascal Felber pfelber at pobox.com
Wed Mar 23 05:48:41 EDT 2022

Hi,

I am using exclusively MailMate for all my mails, both personal and professional. Now our IT service has started adding prefixes to all incoming professional e-mails coming from the outside, which is really annoying (in particular they stack up when exchanging several emails back and forth).

I have seen that I can change the subject of one mail in my mailbox using the command "MailMate->Change Subject". Is there a simple way to automate the operation of renaming of a mail when it is fetched from the server (ideally using some simple regular expression to search for and replace a string/prefix)? Alternatively, can this be done manually by selecting multiple e-mails and triggering the command for batch renaming?

I can certainly try to make a bundle, but if one already exists (or one is close enough that I just need to customize it) that would be great!

Thanks,

Pascal