[MlMt] MM keeps demanding passwords

Ian Petersen iep at circa.dk
Tue Mar 8 12:46:15 EST 2022

Randall,

> it pops up a dialog demanding the password for various accounts,
> claiming the password isn't in the keychain, which it is. I open
> Keychain Utility, copy the password to the clipboard, paste it into
> the box, and MM is happy for a while. Very annoying.

My Mailmate has done that for years through several OS versions and
myriad MM versions. It happens a couple of times a month for me. I just
shut down MM for an hour or so and it seems to be fine again. You don't
even need to add the password again because it's already there. I think
it's a glitch between MM and Keychain ...

Cheers
Ian