[MlMt] MM keeps demanding passwords

Info@techworkspro.com info at techworkspro.com
Tue Mar 8 12:24:51 EST 2022

Randall,

Some accounts need App-Specific passwords to be used in MM. Could this be your problem? Specifically when i migrated from Apple Mail, iCloud needed those to both log in and send email. It is mentioned in the help guide and other docs. Some others like Google and Yahoo! send you to a website when relocating your mail client. Kinda the same steps to validate clients.

HIH,

Henry
- -
Please excuse the tttapping errors...