[MlMt] MM keeps demanding passwords

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Tue Mar 8 10:50:19 EST 2022

I migrated from my long-time High Sierra laptop to a new one (currently
running Big Sur as I had some problems with Monterey). Mailmate moved
over mostly fine, but when the laptop has been idle for a while, or just
when MM feels like it, it pops up a dialog demanding the password for
various accounts, claiming the password isn't in the keychain, which it
is. I open Keychain Utility, copy the password to the clipboard, paste
it into the box, and MM is happy for a while. Very annoying.

I upgraded yesterday to 5852 but no difference.

--Randall