[MlMt] Mailmate r5874 Issue with accounts [Yahoo Server fails to stay online when laptop moves to a new internet connection]

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Mar 7 16:02:53 EST 2022

Bill,

Setting to a 1 HR Synchronization seems to have done it (one step before
Manually checking. It was 10 minutes. Changing back and forth between
wired and WiFi seems to cause no failures. I suppose you could catch it
at a bad time so it might hqppen to synchronize, but the chances of that
seem small.

Thanks for the tip and explanations.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden