[MlMt] SpamSieve Question

Stephan Bösebeck stephan at boesebeck.name
Wed Jun 29 10:48:45 EDT 2022

Hi,

this is cool input. Thanks a lot!

The "problem" I have would not be solved using another machine though. The Spam-Emails are filtered on server side, so spamsieve comes to late.

I hesitated asking Benny about new features, if I am the only one, wanting it 😉 If there are more interested in such a feature, that might be a different story.

But as it is scriptable, it might work using a Bundle - I'll have to try that, maybe. I will have a look at the developer support for spamsieve, maybe I get some ideas there.

Thanks!