[MlMt] SpamSieve Question

Stephan Bösebeck stephan at boesebeck.name
Wed Jun 29 02:41:34 EDT 2022

Hi,

I recently started using spamsieve and the results start to get quite good. I just have a "problem" with emails, that are marked as Junk by the server and moved in the Junk folder. Those are not evaluated by spamsieve and hence not "trained".

Is there a possibility to create a rule that takes all emails in one specific folder without a spamsieve score and generates one? I mean, in addition to the INBOX? and then a subsequent rule, if spamsieve-score is below e.g. 25 move it back to the INBOX?

Thanks!