[MlMt] 5900 first blush...

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Fri Jun 24 16:04:33 EDT 2022

Stephen,

Any idea what is going on in Preside? I sent in a support request to
them about an issue with Google Mail (gmail).

I tried it with my Google (gmail) account and it was a bust. Preside
refused to accept the OAUTH login info from Google and quit at that step
in their instructions. Also would not import existing accounts in any
way.

So, I’m kinda done there.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden