[MlMt] New status icons

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Wed Jun 22 10:03:12 EDT 2022

Hi Randall,

In MM v1.14, both Test Builds, r5898 and r5899 show the column widths in
the Message window adjustable and the icons everywhere normal looking to
me.

May I suggest you try saving your settings, then removing and
reinstalling the app and save your previous settings without having MM
open? I have found this useful as a general cure-all, for settings gone
awry. (There’s a How-to in the Help menu>Rebuild Database>How to
transfer MailMate Settings…). I use this when installing MM on test
builds of new MacOS as well as troubleshooting. Maybe Benny has other
advice, but that has worked for me in the past.

Good luck.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -