[MlMt] Searching that works for me in MM 1.14, Test Build r5898

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Wed Jun 15 09:57:26 EDT 2022

Hello All,

Noted in several posts that people have issues searching messages in
M-M. Here’s what works for me on this build and many more previous MM
versions.

In this example I want to track email notices of USPS Informed
Deliverynotification email. So here’s how to find (by a saved search
of) ALL messages, in specific source accounts, with a particular unique
subject line. No problem!

**Setting up a search and display all matching the criteria, using a
recurring email Subject line**:
1. Open a new Smart Mailbox (from the Menu or by shortcut text).
2. Select any group of mailboxes from the “Mailboxes” tab (you could
also specify ALL Mailboxes) using the menu.
3. Select the “Conditions” tab and enter the subject line to search
for.
4. The messages fitting the conditions will be (searched and then)
displayed in All Messages window.
5. I save this search and smart mailbox for the future use in the
sidebar under All Mailboxes.
6. Once set up, this search doesn’t stick and is always available in
the MM window sidebar.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -