[MlMt] r5907 and Group Address completion

Lisa Sieverts lisa at lisasieverts.com
Fri Jul 29 14:36:53 EDT 2022

I already use BusyContacts in a way that is very close to what you are
asking for.

When I right-click on one of my BusyContacts tags (which are equivalent
to groups), I see a menu that allows me to Send Email to everyone in
that group, and since Mailmate is my default for email, it just works:

![](cid:8FFF0D67-5564-493D-BD30-E3A0849A7F19 at lisasieverts.com "CleanShot
2022-07-29 at 14.33.34.png")

I use this feature daily.

My apologies in advance if you already knew this and were asking for
something else.

Lisa Sieverts
603-762-0235
lisa at lisasieverts.com