[MlMt] Keystroke combination that seem to work for me in MM Build 5670+

mapish at gmail.com mapish at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 18:19:07 EST 2022

one thing i've used in the past to remap keys is "karabiner elements"
this might be something you can customize for your purposes. it can do
complex modifications where if you press a key it does one thing and if
you press and hold it with another key it does another thing. something
like remapping caps lock to escape and capslock + something else does
something else or caps lock with anything else will chord out
cmd-ctrl-option-shift-{that key}

the options are pretty powerful though the config files are a bit
intimidating for most people i'd assume.

https://karabiner-elements.pqrs.org/