[MlMt] Keystroke combination that seem to work for me in MM Build 5670+

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Thu Feb 24 03:04:15 EST 2022

On 23 Feb 2022, at 3:20, Henry Seiden wrote:

> I found these keystroke combos that seem to work on my machine without
> any alteration in MM. Maybe we should start a list of them to see if
> they are “universal” for all or use the list to build up something
> for Benny to put in his help docs?

MailMate supports the MacOS standard keybindings and, as such, shouldn't
really document them. However, many of them are not known – I know
lots of people who **never** use keyboard shortcuts – so a link to a
site with them would be useful.

Then, there are the keyboard shortcuts which won't work with certain
keymappings: on a German keyboard, I can't switch between message parts
because [ and ] have to be composed…

I assume that someone, somewhere has documented workarounds for this but
I haven't found any. :-(

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark