[MlMt] "Sent" vs "Sent Message" Problem

Robert DelRossi rdr at rdelrossi.com
Wed Feb 23 19:56:46 EST 2022

I have an issue I can’t put my finger on. My email sent via iOS on both my iPhone and iPad shows up in a folder called Sent. That makes sense to me as that’s how my email server is configured.

But my email sent via Mailmate on my desktop Mac shows up in “Sources” in a folder called “Sent Messages” and not at all in the Sent Messages folder shown at the top of the Mailmate screen.

In iOS I can configure where I went sent mail to be stored. Can I do that somewhere in Mailmate?

As you can imagine, this is super frustrating, as it makes it impossible to see all my sent messages for an account in any one place.

Any ideas where I’ve screwed this up?

-- Robert