[MlMt] Keeping emails read/unread

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Tue Feb 22 20:43:17 EST 2022

Hello Francesco,

I can see in my IMAP setting there is a button called “Edit
Subscriptions” below the IMAP section in the Edit screen. Have you
looked into that to show or hide sub-folders within your default IMAP
folders or others you may have added?

So, no you don’t have to recreate the account to fix those issues. But
yes, they perhaps need to be adjusted when you add an account to
MailMate, possibly when you’ve added folders in some outside Client
other than MailMate to that same account.

I would start there to review the settings. Benny limits the size of
Account screen. But you probably can find your way, I suppose. If you
need details, let me know and I will throw a screen shot up on Dropbox
for you.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden

Techworks Pro Co.