[MlMt] Build 5871: Setting date sorting parameters(^) and columns in, folders/sub-folders in the Left Bar

Quinn Comendant quinn at strangecode.com
Tue Feb 22 20:41:44 EST 2022

Hi Henry,

I can confirm setting the column and sort for a top-level folder is
inherited by all subfolders. I'm not sure it if helped that ran
`defaults delete -app MailMate MmMailboxRelatedStates` first.

The only place this doesn't work is when viewing Layout →
Correspondence, where Date Received is always sorted oldest first, no
matter how that column is sorted anywhere else. This feels like a bug,
if the above is meant to be the new standard behavior.

Quinn