[MlMt] Smart folder for Messages awaiting reply?

Bill Cole mmlist-20120120 at billmail.scconsult.com
Mon Feb 14 12:19:24 EST 2022

On 2022-02-14 at 09:22:36 UTC-0500 (Mon, 14 Feb 2022 09:22:36 -0500)
Ben Lee-Cohen <mailmate at lists.freron.com>
is rumored to have said:

> Hi, hopefully this is a simple question. I’m trying to create a
> smart folder to surface messages I’ve sent in the last week that do
> not have a reply. Is there a way to achieve this with Smart Folders?

Maybe...

The logic would be to include sent messages less than a week old whose
Message-ID doesn't appear in any Reply-To or References headers in
recent messages.

I'm not sure if it is possible to express that in a MM mailbox, but you
might be able to work out a way.

--
Bill Cole
bill at scconsult.com or billcole at apache.org