[MlMt] Separate sets of smart folders for each account

Sam Birch list.mailmate at munkynet.org
Thu Feb 10 17:20:19 EST 2022

Hi all,

I use MailMate with one email account for home and another email account
for work. I never really want to “mix” the two, but MailMate seems
to be set up to combine all accounts. Yes, I can create submailboxes of
my smart folders for each account, but what I’d really like is for the
top level to be accounts and then have my various smart folders under
that.

Before I construct parallel sets of smart folders manually, I thought
I’d ask: does anyone else use MailMate like this, and if so, what do
you do?

I also thought of putting smart mailboxes _inside_ each of my
“sources” rather than in the “mailboxes” section, but the first
time I tried that I got a crash, so for now I’m not.

Thanks for any experience you folks can provide.

Cheers,
-sam