[MlMt] Reinstalling MailMate after a Mac OS Erase and Install

Alexandre Takacs a.takacs at augicom.ch
Wed Feb 9 09:16:13 EST 2022

Well I guess it pretty much depends on what your expectations are…

If you want to **reinstall** the app simply drag & drop the app bundle
into ~/Application and you are good to go. Obviously you will need to
redo all your settings.

If you want to restore from a backup then there are quite a few files
you will need to put back at their original location - tbh I don’t
have a list and would be interested in having one :)