[MlMt] migrating from apple mail to mail mate - prospective user

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Sun Feb 6 19:30:01 EST 2022

Julian,

Don’t know how much that is, but what I do is save up my archived mail (and mail sent and received per account) in a separate folder (not Archive default) for each of my 8 accounts. Then when the particular server’s storage is full or 80% more or less, save onto my local drive space(s). With all attachments (which is what takes the most space, of course).

Respectfully,

Henry