[MlMt] Move Mailboxes (folders) not possible anymore

Michael Nietzold lists.freron.com at nietzold.com
Wed Dec 21 11:24:39 EST 2022

where:
- there are on the left side a tree with folders
- I can create there Smart Folders

What I try:
- I like to reorder this folders
- I drag the folders (without modifiers, or with modifiers cmd /
alt(option) / control, shift) but no luck

What I see instead:
- I can not reorder

What I expected:
- I can reorder like in versions before

System:
- just upgraded from macOS 12.x to macOS 13.1 Ventura
- Version 1.14 (5933) = Revision 5933 (Thursday, December 15, 2022)
- I don't remember when I last time done a reorder with drag and drop -
so I can not specify if this behaviour is lost because of upgrade the
macOS or because of a new beta update :/