[MlMt] strange lag

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Tue Dec 13 08:41:11 EST 2022

I see this for several different mail providers, none being Exchange.
However, I am phasing out my mail access on the old computer, so I
won’t be seeing this lag anymore :-) I suspect the differences in the
operating system and Mailmate versions are at play, amplified by my
really slow internet connection.