[MlMt] strange lag

Vahan Galachyan vg at vahan.com
Wed Dec 7 13:21:39 EST 2022

Robert, I’ve also been having lag issues with Exchange Online specifically. Gmail accounts work fine. I tested various versions of Mailmate and different machines, and determined the issue most likely related to Microsoft’s implementation (or lack there of), of IMAP protocol or Exchange server configurations/patch versions.

In-fact, the issue went away for a couple of weeks and came back with no changes on my side. When synchronizing the mailbox manually, the emails come-in.

Very annoying, will let you know if I find a solution.

Vahan