[MlMt] Recreating an old workflow in MailMate[Mailing Lists]

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Fri Dec 9 11:07:57 EST 2022

Zac,

I think you mean Inbox in MM terminology. But yes, I agree that mail
stays where it is, same philosophy as all source mail locations in MM.

As to the other point about the decision to treat Mailing List items,
it’s all about the header info in MM. The categorization as to whether
an item is a mailing list item, depends on the header characterization
of the item itself. So if the header is categorized (by the sender) as a
mailing list item as that it will appear in the MM defined category. If
you disagree with that philosophy, then you are free to establish your
own conditions/rules as to what is categorized and make a set of smart
mailboxes of your own.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -