[MlMt] Condition for Last-in-Thread

Marc ARC MailMate at arcict.com
Tue Dec 6 12:07:16 EST 2022

What I forgot to mention . . .

The mails will remain in SMB_1 unless you define that SMB_1 only should
contain mails in your Inbox.

So as soon as you answered and archive the mail which you responded to,
SMB_1 ( and subsequent SMB_2 ) will only show what you will have to
handle.

We use this kind of Conditions on our Sources, so that they show only
what we have to respond to ( of course you will need to archive ).

Since we also want to archive only the incoming mails ( and keep our
respons in the Sent Messages ), we add following Rule on our Archive
mailbox

All the following are true
	From >>Identity exists
Move to Mailbox Sent Messages