[MlMt] Condition for Last-in-Thread

Marc ARC MailMate at arcict.com
Tue Dec 6 11:56:40 EST 2022

Hello Zvi,

You create a Smart Mailbox [SMB_1] and set in the Conditions Date is
within X days.

I would recommend that you create a second [SMB_2] where you set the
conditions as follows:

	Any of the following are true
		Thread-Id is in [SMB 1] Thread–Id
		References is in [SMB_1] Thred-Id

SMB_2 will then show all the mails/threads related to the mails which
are SMB_1 ( ex also the possible reply )

Have fun !

Marc