[MlMt] Few missing e-mails in Protonmail account

Thu Aug 25 10:13:15 EDT 2022

On 23 Aug 2022, at 11:55, Tóth András wrote:

> There is an annoying error in MailMate: some of my Protonmail’s e-mails are missing in my MM inbox. I tried to search it, but i didn’t found it. When i sign it to the Protonmail web interface i already see those missing e-mails in my PM inbox.
>
> Have you got any idea what is this issue? Or MailMate couldn’t handle perfectly the Protonmail account?

My guess is that it's somehow related to the behavior of the Protonmail Bridge, but it's hard to say. If you can still reproduce it then we can try debugging it (off the mailing list).

> system info: i’m using MailMate 1.14 (5852) and Protonmail Bridge v2.2.2

You can try updating, but I don't think I've changed anything related to this: Hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update preferences pane to get the latest test release.