[MlMt] Few missing e-mails in Protonmail account

Tóth András andras at tandras.hu
Tue Aug 23 05:55:22 EDT 2022

Hello,

There is an annoying error in MailMate: some of my Protonmail’s e-mails are missing in my MM inbox. I tried to search it, but i didn’t found it. When i sign it to the Protonmail web interface i already see those missing e-mails in my PM inbox.

Have you got any idea what is this issue? Or MailMate couldn’t handle perfectly the Protonmail account?

system info: i’m using MailMate 1.14 (5852) and Protonmail Bridge v2.2.2

Thank you for your help!

Best regards,
Andras